I am:

Yorkshire
English
British
European
Floridian

But never American. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh you pass muster! I am super impressed you knew who he was.

1 Like

Totally besotted Formula One fan here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. Have been since Damon Hill.

1 Like

@Zandra - I think I love you :slight_smile:

I’m a lot older than you and even remember Jim Clark! He was a friend of my dad’s. So was Jackie Stewart. (Both Scotsmen!)

Did you know that the first Formula One Champion in the modern era was born in Yorkshire? Mike Hawthorn.

If I’m right the first race of the season is March 26th. I can’t wait!

1 Like

Yes, Australia ! And no Button!!

1 Like

To quote a certain movie:

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

2 Likes

It could just be slow.I have always been listed as No 1 since I started 1 1/2 yrs ago; my ranking never suffered . I am a litle slow this January,I seem to be getting last minute bookings though. I think its just slow out there right now and I dont think the future is that great for airbnb…there is a growing glut of properties out there…period.

Kuna hora. Creepy place and so touristy!

1 Like

yes i was booked for New Years few moments after i created the listing. the tram stop is just around the corner, 5 different lines :wink:

1 Like

haha yeh very popular day trip from Prague, especially for Asians for some reason. It is interesting to see though in my opinion but lately it has really beed overcrowded with tourists…

I see now it was a day trip and that’s why my son passed on it. We did Terezin. The concentration camp. Really glad we did, very interesting day trip, incredible history.

yeh Terezin is very interesting place and not so crowded, although little bit depressing. my favourite is probably Cesky Krumlov, check it out next time you come to Prague :wink:

Surely depressing and somber, but so interesting for us as we are history geeks.

So there is a castle, off the tourist track… Right off the tram line…hidden in plain sight… Vishyard? Starts with a V. Can’t think of the name… We did that one too and saw only locals, few tourists and the basilica was gorgeous, and the compound was free to visit… Amazing, as were the views from up there. You know the one I mean!

yup, you mean Vyšehrad probably, very cool place and not so crowded with tourists like you wrote :wink:

1 Like

there are plenty, depends what you like or prefer.

Prague zoo is very cool and not visited by many tourists.
Cross club is unique alternative club with great free live music.
Letna beer gardens are awesome in spring and summer
SAPA is very authentic vietnamese market and basically city in a city
… and so many more :slight_smile:

1 Like

My son went to the very cool model train Museum, and we were also thinking of visiting the waste water treatment plant (seriously) but we rain out of time!

You should mention to your guests that they can get same day nosebleed seats at the opera for CZ200, deal of the day. I saw Madame Butterfly on my last night, a real treat, and on the 22, so easy.

I saw Madam Butterfly at the Royal Albert Hall last year; wow what a story and production. That’s a really nice treat. Waste plant not so much but whatever rocks your boat :wink: @konacoconutz

1 Like

Not to be outdone, like the tourist that I am we saw Phantom at Her Majesty’s, the original theatre where it first opened in the 1980s, and it was FANTASTIC! So worth the money. Not bad either, maybe 50 pounds at the most. I got last minute same day seats from the sellers in Covent Garden, somewhat dodgy perhaps but turned out great. Someone gave me that tip. The friend we were staying with said she thought Phantom was sold out a year in advance. It’s touristy to go to stage shows but I would love to go back to London just to do that. No one is better than Londoners for shows. It’s in your DNA!!!

1 Like

It’s a five star attraction!

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g274707-d6784303-Reviews-Old_Wastewater_Treatment_Plant_Museum-Prague_Bohemia.html