Potential Stains: Is this brilliant or stupid?

Today was a first. I did not have enough safety pins to mark all the stains on 1 bath mat, 2 bath sheets, 4 hand towels, and 4 wash clothes. Though she moved the makeup removal pads, it would appear that none were actually used. Nor were a different brand [or gauze or puffs or anything] seen in the garbage. This is fundamentally disgusting! [Not to mention, the duvet cover, top sheet and two pillowcases that were stained.]

I am assuming that this is makeup, but maybe the HUGE swaths of crap on the bath sheets is some sort of sun screen or tanner? I have no idea. Never bought into this painting of myself.

I didnā€™t even have a container big enough to soak this much stuff. Thank goodness no one ever pulled the three compartment soapstone sink in the basement. Two compartments are filled with oxyclean and water. So far, some stains [after 4 hours] are fading, but not the worst ones.

I only have until 3PM to notify AirBNB and submit my photos. Next guests will arrive about then.

Do not use safety pins I made that mistake and guess what when you wash it you can get rust stains on your linen. I have like six stain removing products and I use all of them on the stains believe it or not Iā€™ve always been able to get out every single stain . I really hate stains itā€™s the one thing that really slows me down when Iā€™m cleaning the room you can add an extra half an hour to my cleaning having to scrub down those stains .

1 Like

Oh they do, everyone does.

Gloves, unless expensive surgical ones donā€™t keep stuff off your skin. Iā€™m a nurse and while i use gloves, I wash my hands before and after as well. To test your gloves. Put a pair on and do a little gardening, it will shock you to see dirt under your fingernailsā€¦ Most cheap gloves just keep most of the mess off your hands, but wonā€™t keep your hands clean,

in 2 yrs ive not had a stain,

Just lucky i guess , or good class of clients