Looking for hosts in Madrid and other locations

I have done AirBnB for several years. I’ve rented my place as a shared and I’ve managed other people’s rentals. I often suggest to friends that they look into it, and I like to give them pointers to get started.

Recently I spoke with a friend who owns a place in Madrid (they are in the US) that would be perfect to AirBnB - and obviously they would need hands on the ground to help running it. I’d like to put them in touch with local hosts about co-hosting. So if you’re interested, or if you’ve stayed in Madrid and had a great experience, send me a note!

Shelby

I am sure there is a local host forum in Madrid. Your friend is probably best contacting them/identifying superhosts or hosts with good ratings near her place and contacting them to see if they might be interested.

Hi @top10

This is a forum for hosts to share information and help each other.

Rather than for businesses such as yours to promote your services.

You would have much more credibility if you joined the forum and provided advice and input before promoting your co-hosting service.

Hey top10,

Thank you for reaching out! That’s exactly what I’m looking for and will send a private message!

And Helsi, I thank you for paying so much attention to my thread and business. I’d love a link to that Marid host forum you mentioned in the above post!

To be clear - the help I am looking for is help with managing a listing in Madrid. Any offers of partnership or services from other hosts in the area are welcome!! Also welcome are any referrals to people, great hosts looking to manage second units or specialized services in the Madrid area!

Please, please please help a superhost out and add ANY thoughts to thread!

@top10

What I said is that;

‘You would have much more credibility if you joined the forum and provided advice and input before promoting your co-hosting service’.

What is shameful about that?

Yes you are a host, but you aren’t coming here with questions about hosting or to help others by providing advice, you are coming here to promote your business. You have posted twice (before this) and both posts promote your co-hosting business.

There are others on this forum with commercial interests, but they post advice and questions and don’t just post threads promoting their businesses.

Hi @top10

Unfortunately your replies with their personal insults do nothing to promote your business.

Co-hosting is a for profit business where you are paid for providing a management service, it’s not providing free help and advice to your fellow hosts.

If you simply wanted to offer your services, you could have sent a private message as the OP requested.

1 Like