Folding Storage Bins for your own Clothing?

I have a lock on two of my closets where I plan to store most of my personal belongings while is it being rented. I have a good amount of clothes in my dresser and chest that I would take out and put in the storage bins. Can anyone recommend folding storage bins that would be about the same size as a standard dresser drawer, or if you have an even better storage solution that would work in a good sized closet to store all the clothing from your dresser?

Is this not related to your other thread about storage ?

The other topic was about a storage solution for extra sheets and a comforter for guests in bedrooms that do not have closets.

This topic is a storage solution for me to remove my clothes from my dresser and put them in a locked closet. I’ll be living in my vacation rental the majority of the time and will be doing this every time it is rented so looking for a solution that makes it quick to do and be able to fold the storage containers so they do not take up a lot of space.

People have been known to break into locked closets, don’t store anything valuable… I would suggest using the vacuum bags, they shrink the contents and when not in use, can be folded and stored easily.