Alternatives to AirBnb

@konacoconutz Of course you and other members of the forum are invited to the Private Beta. Please request invite at http://vacationhosting.com landing page by clicking ‘Request Invite’ tab at the bottom of the page and entering your email address, we will send you an invite. Also, let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

I came across HomeEscape somewhere along the way. They seem to be an ABB alternative. I just listed my room on there to see what happens. Has anyone else used them? If yes, what has your experience been like? Any guests or inquiries?

I imagine it’s very hard for start-ups to compete with AirBnB. I hope this one takes off. I really liked their listing process much better than AirBnB. The only thing that might be off-putting to some guests is that the Security Deposit is paid up front (unlike ABB who only collects it if there’s an issue) and then refunded after the expiration period (set by you, I picked 3 days.)

I like Home escape but they are just getting started. I’ve listed with them for over a year and have not got a single booking.

also listed there but no booking

I have a channel manager so I don’t have to managed the calendar

How can it be accidental if the calendar is synch between the platforms?

I’m completely booked in May but not via Airbnb. I have three flip key bookings and one glamping hub booking, all had, or so I thought, synced calendars. Last I checked, all calendars were synced, but I went to check my Air calendar again yesterday it was completely open!!! It somehow unsynced!!! I’m not on IB and I too, keep a paper calendar but that is weird and unexplainable. I had to block them all manually, what the actual heck. I don’t know whether it was an import or export glitch that caused that. That would be a disaster if I had IB!

I wonder whatever happened to Innclusive?