5 Tips on How to Get Rich with Airbnb

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Here’s my most recent blog post:

If you are like me, you’ve always believed that money doesn’t buy happiness.

But according to a 2010 study from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School, apparently money does buy happiness — but only up to about $75,000 a year. The lower a person’s annual income falls below that benchmark, the unhappier he or she feels. But no matter how much more than $75,000 people make, they don’t report any greater degree of happiness.

The study doesn’t say if this amount is in Canadian or US dollars, before or after income taxes, but yes it’s true that I do feel happier now that I’m not on the verge of bankruptcy anymore.

Making money on Airbnb has removed a lot of financial stress off my shoulders and it has allowed me to pursue other entrepreneurial dreams, like creating AirbnbSecrets, to help people like you achieve your dreams.

So if you really are looking to get rich with Airbnb for the good reasons, let me show you how you can accomplish that dream.

Enjoy!

:slight_smile:

Dany

1 Like

I wanted to pass on to you something. Equating money to happiness is a stretch. The more people get the more they need thus the more they want.

If you really want to know what brings happiness…in a two words…jet ski. That right, according to my son jet skis bring happiness. He challenged me and I’d challenge you to find a sad face on someone on a jet ski.

4 Likes

Thanks for the chuckle! Great start to the day with a laugh :ski:
I am now heading out to ski - then check on my AirBnB rental hot tub water - pretty sure I will have a smile on my face too!

1 Like

Dany, I know you are an old timer here, but we’ve been asked to remove links that are self promotional and take readers to other places. Sorry. Just wanted to let you know.

2 Likes

Well before that link is/was removed assuming it will be removed shortly.
I did a quick scroll through the blog and all the self promotion and read the last few lines… Seems OP is willing to share valuable tips and information via private emails.

This Forum here is doing a great job of that for this newbie (me) and I thank you all for every bit of insight from what kind of beds to buy to guest expectations and how to work with AirBnB and on, Very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Hear hear…boo hiss circle slash jet skis!!! Awful inventions!!!

2 Likes

I confess I rather enjoyed Dany’s blog about his car collection. Color me bad!

Noise polluters I agree…but till I’m shown a picture of an unhappy person on a jet ski…in forced to give partial agreement to my son.

Dudley perhaps those landlubbers are sad because they’re not driving or riding.

My place is on a mountain so there’s no jet skis nearby. Private airplanes catching up drafts and buzzing my A-Frame…boo hiss circle slash small private planes!!! Awful inventions!!!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

As a former rider of a Harley with extra loud pipes I can relate. They are really obnoxious unless you are on one.

2 Likes

@KKC

Do you mean you sang loudly when you rode your Harley, you wild thing?!

2 Likes

To keep hammering home the point :point_up:️ my son was making. I’d bet those wheelie popping, circle riding, vtwin reving, house shaking, Harley riders each had a smile plastered across their face. Those not joining in…maybe not so much. :mute:

2 Likes

Those who are on jet skis are happy despite making those around them miserable…

Great point.

:confused:

1 Like

Haha. I love Jetskiing but it’s been a while since I’ve been on one. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If sharring high quality information about Airbnb on AirbnHostForum via a blog post is considered self-promotion, well, I guess I’ll have to start my own forum… :wink:

I saw at least on thing on there that I don’t consider high quality information. You say that you sometimes hire your dad who “has some knowledge” to do electrical work. You don’t say that he is a licensed electrician. I was told by my licensed electrician that if you have a fire caused by faulty electrical work that was done as a DIY job, the insurance company won’t cover it. I’ve known people that had house fires caused by electrical problems so it’s not a risk I want to take.

Just put a comments section on your blog and you’ll be all set.

Dany, why not just post here as a regular old member. Then you won’t have to start your own forum! That said, I think you could find forums abounding that feature car collectors. :smiley:

I’m another person who lost almost everything to a fire. Lighting cause it and neighbors saved the few items I had left. Not a good experience. I was out of town but a neighbor documented it.

I’ve actually known two. One was the wind related/power lines down Bastrop TX fire of 2011 and the other was a home fire caused by electrical problem. That one killed 11 foster and personal dogs of a friend. There’s also the former student of mine who died in a house fire but I don’t know what caused it. Honestly, I’m more afraid of house fire than terrorism or a lot of other things.

I actually currently have several thousands of people on my email list and I offer all of them to join AirbnbSecret’s private Facebook Group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/573877006071221/

1137 Airbnb Hosts have joined this group so far and people are helping each other at getting better at Airbnb everyday.

That said, a forum allows you to organize information in a better way than Facebook.