300+ tools and services for Airbnb hosts

Hello hosts! The company I work for (GuestReady) just launched this side-project: http://airbnb-services.co - an overview of more than 300 services in major Airbnb cities that make hosting on Airbnb easier.

We’d absolutely love to get your feedback on it - what do you think of using these kind of services? What is your favorite Airbnb-related service and what services are missing on the directory?

Best wishes from London,

Chris

1 Like

Aw, I’m sad my city isn’t on the list! It looks super useful, though. Only service I don’t see is Amazon’s: they are venturing into things like online cleaning bookings and yardscaping, too.

Only advice I’d give is to also add software tools available for all hosts, like pricing software, calendar/booking management sites, etc. Pretty sure there’s a long list of them floating somewhere around these parts. I didn’t know about them until this forum, so a lot of hosts who haven’t browsed here may be super interested in these things.

Neat stuff! Good luck with this!

Thanks for the kind words, PHX! Going to take a look into Amazon’s services.

We actually added a whole bunch of software tools in different categories under ‘Global’ :wink:

Hi Chris,

Great idea to place many useful services to make hosts’ life easier. We certainly submitted AirGMS tool. It is a Property Management Software. It allows hosts to manage multiple Airbnb listings, chat easily with all guests in one place. It has many other useful features for Airbnb hosts too. Anyway, I hope AirGMS will soon appear on your site. :slight_smile: Meanwhile my recommendation for the hosts is a free trial.

Best wishes,

Inna

1 Like

You can add hostaway, pricelabs that we like

1 Like

Thanks Sylvain - will look into these!

Thanks guys - I’ll take a look at your submission and put it live if all is OK!

Wheelhouse for pricing.